Product Type: Ikea home furniture
Newest Review: ... be hard pressed to find a decent bottle of wine for this amount. As with most Ikea furniture it came flat packed but it was really easy ... more
Lack side table
Ikea Lack Side Table
Member Name: clairebear1984
Ikea Lack Side Table
Advantages: Price, design, chunky apprearance, size
I have recently decorated my sitting room and having shopped in ikea for nearly all of my goods i was so impressed. I normally order my furniture from places such as Argos but the last few things I have purchased have been of very poor quality and have either bevelled or drawers have collapsed which is such a shame considering the money you pay. We decided to go to ikea this time and we got to look around the show room to get some good decorating ideas. We purchased all of our goods over a few weeks but we needed a little table that would fit in with the colour just to hold a lamp.
We seen the lack side table advertised for only £8.00 and at first I assumed the price was incorrect but it was indeed £8.00. I had a look and feel of the display model and the quality felt really good. This product is flat packed and easy to carry due to its light weight.
I purchased the black/brown colour to go with the TV cabinet I had already purchased however this table is also available in birch effect, black, green, oak effect, white multicolour and white as well as coming in red, black and grey in a high gloss finish. You may expect to pay a little extra when chosing a different design table.
Length - 55cm
Width - 55cm
Height - 45cm
This table is extremely easy to assemble and can be done within about 10 minutes if that. You basically just twist the legs in and you are good to go. The table looks really nice once assembled as the wood looks quite chunky and it certainly looks like it is worth more than the bargain price of £8.00. My lamp is rather heavy and im also happy to say that the table is super sturdy.
The table is also easy to clean as you can use a damp cloth or dry dust the product. I have used antibacterial wipes in the past and these also do the job without staining or removing any colour from the table. I would recommend this for a lamp, telephone or decorative purposes for a living area or a drawing table for a child's room.
Summary: A lovely side table that looks far more expensive than it is
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- I needed to tidy under my bed and these were the answer to my problem!
- Urban Chic String Door Curtain
- Bargain table
- Poor Quality Triton Showers
- A small but sturdy table
- Not a cheery chair.
- Spacious cabinet for your bedside.
- tulips from Amsterdam, or a bed in this case!
- Comfortable, durable and affordable
- Not for me.
- Verona KD Bedside Table
- Sleepy Dreams Leather 2 Drawer Bedside Cabinet
- Bentley Designs Isabelle Antique Nickel Headboard
- Healthbeds High Profile Latex Pillow
- Calder House Gallery 2 Drawer Wide Chest
- Memory Foam Essentials Double Faux Leather Bed Frame
- Memory Foam Arabella Double White Metal Bed
- Memory Foam Berlin 2 Drawer Double Bed
- Memory Foam Paris Single Metal Bed
- Memory Foam Paris King Size Metal Bed