Newest Review: ... missing, a hob and integrated washing machine. Spent a week phoning and visiting to be told they can't deliver until 3 weeks after the ins... more
Step away from MFI....
MFI Kitchen Furniture
Author Name: Ms M Dempsey
MFI Kitchen Furniture
I recently purchased an MFI kitchen and have learnt the hard way what a rubbish company they are! From the outset, the staff at the Lewisham branch were generally unhelpful and disinterested, although it was clear that I was interested in buying a kitchen. When I made enquiries about the appliances, I later discovered that I had been given the wrong information and that my oven and hob would cost an extra £100.
Although a member of staff came to my home to measure up and subsequently plan my kitchen on the computer, he still ordered several surplus items. When I went into the store to point this out, I was told by a very rude member of staff that they would neither refund nor collect these large items, and I had to fight for this to be done - it took 3 weeks! Delivery and collection times were not adhered to either, and no apology was offered.
I'm still awaiting delivery of two more items which they failed to order, even though I re-ordered them 3 weeks ago. When chasing these items up, I was told they had no record of my previous order. The word 'frustration' doesn't even begin to cover it!
It is also virtually impossible to contact customer services or the branch, but when I managed to get through recently with regard to the problems I was having, the member of staff made no apology, instead saying that he 'had to go' and hung up on me! On several other occasions, I was told that I would get a call back, but guess what? I didn't.
I would warn anyone considering a purchase from MFI to shop elsewhere. The staff are rude and incompetent, customer relations appalling and customer service non-existent.
The Customer's Charter was clearly written by someone with a brilliant sense of humour! Be warned.....
Summary: Rubbish overall service
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- DISABLED! - WHO CARES - DOLPHIN DON'T
- Appalling service
- Never again
- dolphin bathrooms
- The only difference between Moben and genuine cowboys is they travel in Vans n ...
- Simply shoes
- Super Storage!!
- HANDY STORAGE UNIT!
- Ikea Ludde Sheepskin rug - looks good, feels good and takes the chill away
- Grey IKEA Gisley rug
- Sleepy Dreams Doris Adjustable Bed
- Sleepynight Doretta Stone Headboard
- Sleepynight Doretta Steel Headboard
- Sleepynight Doretta Mink Headboard
- Calder House Dorchester Fabric Headboard
- Calder House Reef Extra High 3 Door Wardrobe
- Calder House Reef Extra High 2 Door Wardrobe
- Calder House Reef 4 Drawer Wide Chest
- Calder House Reef 4 Drawer Narrow Chest
- Calder House Reef 4 Drawer Multi Chest