Newest Review: ... and when the surveyor turns up he'll measure up correctly, 'we can have what ever we want', is what we were told by the salesman. I r... more
Great customer service!
Member Name: Kerry01
Advantages: Very professional
Disadvantages: You have to remove any existing furniture yourself!
Was really pleased with the slick process. You always new exactly what was going on and when. A totally professional company who I would highly recommend. After sales is great too and this is often where companies fall down these days. It was definitely as no quibble service with after sales which was a pleasant surprise. Everyone came when they said they would come and nothing is too much trouble. Worth every penny!
The team they use all have lots of experience and know what they are talking about. They listen to your ideas and give lots of good ideas of their own. They know what they are talking about and the attention to detail is excellent.
The only point I would make is the designer could have spent more time going through the accessories with me - I felt that was rushed over maybe because I booked a Sunday! So just avoid Sundays when most people don't really want to work!!!!
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- May not be the first company you go to - but they will be the last one!
- Lack table from IKEA
- Argos Plastic 4 Drawer Tower - cheap and flimsy
- Down to Earth Organisation
- SHARPS BEDROOM WARDROBES
- Worst experience ever, the saga/disaster continues with Sharps.
- Pump away!
- Have a Seat.....
- Folding Chair
- Comfy All Rounder Chair
- Calder House Sunset 5 Door Mirrored Wardrobe
- Sleepy Dreams Sun Bedroom Chair
- Sleepy Dreams Student Silver Metal Bunk Bed
- Sleepy Dreams Strata Tall Storage Unit
- Airsprung Strata Sprung Divan Bed
- Sleepy Dreams Amari Lamp Table
- Airsprung Alpha Kids Divan Bed
- Sleepy Dreams Amari Dining Table and Chairs
- Sleepy Dreams Amari Coffee Table
- Sealy Alvaston Latex Divan Bed