Newest Review: ... and when the surveyor turns up he'll measure up correctly, 'we can have what ever we want', is what we were told by the salesman. I r... more
If it's white, wait until you've had it a few years - rubbish!
Author Name: J Daniels
Disadvantages: White worktops discolour
Had all white furnishings fitted 4 years ago, dressing table, bedside tables, 2 chest of drawers. All I can say now is wait until you've had it a few years before commenting on the quality and the guarantee!
None of my worktops match the drawer fronts which are still very white, sadly the worktops aren't. They have all gone a sort of creamy/yellow'ish colour. Poor quality to start with I imagine, so like cheap alternatives they haven't held their colour properly - unfortunately Sharps isn't cheap.
Guarantee worthless, all Sharps have done is sent someone to confirm it's all white, just not a matching white! Brilliant example of it in their own Milton Keynes showroom.....brilliant white wardrobes, brilliant white bedside cabinets, with non matching worktops on them.
Would I use them again, NO. Would I recommend them to anyone, NOk. Guarantee worthless. I have an inferior product on top of all the drawers. £1800 for this tat.
Summary: Expensive Tat!
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- Sleepy Dreams Atlanta 5 Drawer Walnut Chest
- Sleepy Dreams Atlanta 5 Drawer Oak Chest
- Sleepy Dreams Atlanta 3 Door Walnut Wardrobe
- Sleepy Dreams Atlanta 3 Door Oak Wardrobe
- Sleepy Dreams Atlanta 2 Drawer Walnut Bedside Cabinet
- Memory Foam Pickwick Small Double Bed
- Memory Foam Knightsbridge King Size Bed
- Memory Foam Carnaby Double Bed
- Memory Foam Braemar Single Bed
- Memory Foam Braemar Double Bed