Newest Review: ... and when the surveyor turns up he'll measure up correctly, 'we can have what ever we want', is what we were told by the salesman. I r... more
Sharps Bedrooms - avoid at all costs
Author Name: Julie Gentry
Disadvantages: Very poor customer and aftercare service
I would stay clear of Sharps Bedrooms and NEVER recommend them to anyone. Their customer service is non existent, the quality of their product is rubbish and they like to avoid talking to you at all costs.
The fitter was good but that is the only good comment I can make. The fitter was not Sharps own fitters as they would like you to believe, they are contracted out to one man outfits.
We did make the mistake of buying a bookcase which we picked from their brochure without viewing the quality of it in their showroom but you would expect Sharps to be high quality as they are charging high prices. The bookcase we had in the end. we could have bought from ikea for a fraction of the price. I have been calling their customer service department for weeks and no-one wants to do anything about it. I feel that for what they charge their end product should be far better than it is.
I could go on but all I can say is if you want quality.....do not order from Sharps!!!
Summary: Unless you want to be ripped off - do not use them
- Simmons Dynamic Sprung Divan Bed
- Simmons Energise Sprung Divan Bed
- Dreams Limited Therapur Creation Pillow
- Dreams Limited Therapur Heavenly Pillow
- Dreams Limited Toulon 2 Door Wardrobe
- Healthbeds Paris 2300 Divan Bed
- Healthbeds Paris 22cm Divan Bed
- Healthbeds Paris 1800 Divan Bed
- Bedworld Discount Papplewick Metal Bed Frame
- Sleepy Dreams Pallone Faux Leather Football Bed Frame