Newest Review: ... an updated model. But it didn't fit and my plumber had to adjust the incoming pipework. The shower gets limited use. I live on my own and ... more
Poor Quality Triton Showers
Author Name: Ni Roberts
Disadvantages: Poor Quality and Service
Replaced a 10 year old Mira shower with a Triton Ivory 4. with a 2 Year guarantee. Has one visit fromTriton after one year and then second just as guarantee expired. Fault was overheating. Tritons engineer said pump not working, it doesn't have a pump. Low water pressure. Triton had asked us to measure water flow,for a minimum of 9 litres in one minute, ours did over 20 litres in under one minute. Engineer said hard water scale, we live in a soft water area. Burning on connector block inside shower, pardon, never had that problem with Mira. Casing cracked and someone has tried to glue it!!!, just a minute, we cleaned the bathrooom yesterday and it wasn't cracked. You can't use the shower. So Triton have charged us £68 for a callout plus £30 if we don't pay immediately. Triton are a joke, give them a wide berth.
Triton, NEVER EVER AGAIN, MIRA OR SHOWEFORCE IN FUTURE.
Summary: NOT Recommended
More reviews in the field of Furniture
- Argos 4 Drawer Storage Tower
- singe a songe
- kitchen trolley? - no bedside table!
- I needed to tidy under my bed and these were the answer to my problem!
- Urban Chic String Door Curtain
- Bargain table
- Not bad for a veneer but you get what you pay for
- Sharps bedrooms
- Last year I bought some sofas, this year I gave them away!
- Somethings cooking in the kitchen, thanks to Homebase!
- Dreams Limited Conquest Adjustable Bed
- Dreams Limited Connoisseur Pocket Spring Divan Bed
- Dreams Limited Colorado Childrens Bed
- Dreams Limited Claremont Pocket Spring Divan Bed
- Dreams Limited Chloe Midi Wardrobe
- Verona KD Bedside Table
- Sleepy Dreams Leather 2 Drawer Bedside Cabinet
- Bentley Designs Isabelle Antique Nickel Headboard
- Healthbeds High Profile Latex Pillow
- Calder House Gallery 2 Drawer Wide Chest