Newest Review: ... what would look best for my budget. They weren't the cheapest but there really wasn't much difference between the prices of the 3 companies... more
Hopeless and rude
Author Name: DT
This company is clearly desparate for business. They have phoned me 2 or 3 times over the last few weeks offering "guttering and facias". The first time I informed them that (a) I live in an apartment block (and so any guttering repairs would be organised collectively) and (b) that I am registered with the TPS and so they should not be making marketing calls to me. They apologised and said that they would remove me from their database.
Obviously this did not happen as they have just called again. I am pleased to lean from the other review that theyir senior managers read this :) They may wish to:
1. Provide some more training for their telemarketers (putting the phone down on people you are calling is not a great way of advertising you company; I was only trying to explain that it is illegal to telemarket to people on the TPS register...)
2. Do update your databases
3. Get a better telemarketing strategy (ie call people who actually have guttering for god's sake!)
4. Fix that other chap's guttering before it falls off!
Summary: There are plenty of other companies in the Belfast area...
More reviews in the field of DIY Store
- Not just a garden centre, almost a family day out!
- Examiner by Rangertell -- Might be the shot.
- Frosty the snowman
- Shaldon Devonshire Paradise
- The name of the shop says it all.
- Poor customer service
- Total Nightmare. The Range = Useless
- Full of regrets......
- A lot more than just a garden centre.
- THE RANGE DON'T DELIVER ON SERVICE AND NOW DON'T EVEN DELIVER!!!!