Newest Review: ... at the renewal paperwork today and thought it looked expensive. Decided to go onto compare the market website and AA quoted identical c... more
Author Name: nobby
AA Insurance Services
AA home insurance...more like a rip off...Received letter stating that after searching their providers they were pleased to offer renewal for £201 for our building insurance, using current supplier Zurich.
out of interest went online to Zurich..£142..direct line..£162...AA home site..£128...
When i rang to cancel renewal, and to question difference was informed that the £128 was due to applying on-line, and that they did not have ti input information. Therefore questioned why if they had searched for renewal and best price i was getting quoted £201...answer received was ' because'.
totally crap customer services and response.
Summary: check on-line before you sign up...
More reviews in the field of Home Insurance
- British Gas Homecare Is NOT Worth The Paper It Is Written On!!
- laptop insurance for uk market
- 3 ENGINEERS AND STILL THE PIPE WAS LEAKING
- Great way to save!!!
- where-ever I lay my hat.. thats my home
- An operation that borders on fraud.
- British Gas Homecare - stay away!
- Endsleigh are an appalling example of selfishness and time-wasting
- Dreadful Customer Service !!