Newest Review: ... a fixed return of 1240 pounds so he has already paid three times over and counting at the rate of 19 pounds a month. I understand this t... more
Great way to save!!!
Axa Sun Life
Author Name: Richard IGNATOWICZ
Axa Sun Life
Advantages: Easy to set up
Disadvantages: None really
I dont know why people are complaining so much about this
plan. Yes, you can receive more interest if you put it away
in a high interest account. The point is however, once you
have built up your savings in a bank account to say £5000
you may well be tempted to start withdrawing some of the
money. It is obviously slightly more time consuming to do
it with AXA plan as you need to phone and the time the
money gets into the account etc..so hence you continue to
save. Before you realise it the time 10-15yr is over and you
get the lump sum back with the interest. Its a great way to
Summary: Easy and convenient way to save!
More reviews in the field of Home Insurance
- British Gas Homecare Is NOT Worth The Paper It Is Written On!!
- laptop insurance for uk market
- Engineers pretty good but double-check your booking
- 3 ENGINEERS AND STILL THE PIPE WAS LEAKING
- British Gas Homeserve 400 What a waste of time and money
- where-ever I lay my hat.. thats my home
- THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!
- STAY AWAY THEY DONT PAY OUT
- Awful - worst possible service - waster of time AVOID!
- Shocking rip off of loyal customer