Product Type: Argos Home Security
Newest Review: ... very strong and it's simple to operate, with a button inside to change the password and a key to override the electronics if you forget t... more
Strong and long lasting
Argos Digital Safe
Member Name: amy1993
Argos Digital Safe
Disadvantages: Very heavy
I have had this safe for 6 years, and it's been extremely helpful for all of that time.
It was a joke Christmas present, as I always complained about my brother taking any sweets I had, but it's proved to be very useful to me.
The door is very strong and it's simple to operate, with a button inside to change the password and a key to override the electronics if you forget the password. The key panel is hidden and you can't even tell it's there unless you're looking for it. There is no chance whatsoever of anyone breaking into it without power tools.
The batteries that came with the safe were excellent, as they took 6 years to run out. It takes 4xAA batteries. It's very heavy so keep it away from surfaces where kids can pull it off, as it will severely damage them. There are some bolts that come with in and some holes in the back of the safe, so it can easily be attached to a wall.
I'd definitely recommend it to people who want to protect their valuable belongings.
I'd definitely suggest keeping an eye on the batteries and keeping the override key safe, as my dad had the same safe and got his passport locked in there the day he was supposed to go on holiday, and had to take the back off with power tools.
Summary: Good investment
- Master Lock Laminated Padlock with Long Shackle 44mm
- Abus 37/80 Granit Padlock
- Zmodo 720P Wi-Fi Wireless HD Network IP Camera
- Zmodo Color CMOS 480TV Lines 65' IR Indoor Dome Camera
- Master Lock Push Button Combination Key Safe
- Abus 37/70 Granit Padlock
- Abus 37/60HB70 Granit Quick 37 Yellow Brake Lock
- Cathedral Fire & Waterproof A4 Deed Security Box
- Cathedral Digital Security Safe 6 Litre
- Cathedral Digital Security Safe 18 Litre