Newest Review: ... in Arabian design; marble floors Persian rugs and cast metal lantern. Guests are provided with bath robes and silky slippers and an endle... more
Al Manzil Hotel Dubai 4* should be a 5*
Hotels in Dubai (UAE)
Member Name: izzy_gray
Hotels in Dubai (UAE)
Advantages: friendly, clean, modern rooms and great loaction
Disadvantages: drinks very over priced in hotel bar
During a trip to Dubai a small group of us stayed at the Al Manzil Hotel.
This hotel is mainly known for its romantic nature - as most of the rooms have gorgeous baths in the middle of the room - which provided a lot of fun for my lady friend and I!
I found (at the time) booking through Expedia was slightly cheaper than booking direct or with other hotel booking websites - not sure if this is still the case, always good to shop around.
This hotel should be awarded a 5* as it is so much better than the 4* it has been awarded.
The staff go out of their way to help you and they have a 24 hour reception desk!...on arrival we were given a complimentary drink and told that there would be hot towel and bathrobes waiting in the bedroom for us - which there were..
The hotels design was a modern Arabic twist, and the rooms were fantastically finished and every where was very clean.
There are 3 bars/restaurants in the building, we did not dine in any of these as we chose to eat out every night - although the restaurants were pretty full most nights which Is a good sign.
We did one night have a drink in the bar and it was very expensive and I would advise avoiding the pricey bar and sticking to a glass of wine at a restaurant.
The location of this hotel could not be better - it is literally 5 mins walk from the huge shopping centre - which is a must to visit. Perfectly located.
The hotel also offers - Free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool, fitness room and free parking if you rent a car!
A lovely placed to stay and would be more than happy to go back there.
Summary: This hotel should be awarded a 5* as it is so much better than the 4* it has been awarded.
More reviews in the field of Hotel International
- Great - especially if you are travelling in a group
- windsor hills kissimmee
- Luxurious setting..... not such a luxurious interior.
- Location, location, location!
- great basic hotel
- Exquisite or Expensive?
- Lovely hostel in Asakusa, Tokyo
- Wow Wow and Wow again!
- Big enough to hold a party in our room
- A stay in the red centre.
- Conrad International Centennial Hotel Singapore (Singapore)
- Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel (Shanghai, China)
- Novotel Leuven Centrum (Leuven, Belgium)
- Ibis Leuven Centrum (Leuven, Belgium)
- Apartamentos Morromar Puerto Del Carmen (Lanzarote, Spain)
- Hotel Ibis Lund (Lund, Sweden)
- Quest Newcastle (Australia)
- Quest Ballarat Mews (Australia)
- Quest on Chapel Melbourne (Australia)
- Quest Ballarat Colony (Australia)