Address: Sokolovska 138
186 76 Prague „
I visited Czech Republic with my girl on January of 2010, to celebrate the new years day.
Olympic Hotel, was a choice from our travel agent.
The fact that the hotel had four stars sounded to me pretty good!.. But when we got there, we understood that didn't deserve it.
The reasons for that were:
1) Although we were a couple, there were two beds in the room and not a big one, but this i guess it is the smallest problem.
2) The location of the hotel hadn't a nice view. The only think we could look from our window, were some old buildings, which had nothing to do with the beautiful one you could see nearest the center of the city. There were some nice aristocratic old buildings.
3) Elevators were small, so when it was a little more crowd, we had to wait enough time.
4) When the time for food arrived, unfortunately we understood that this food wasn't for four stars. Also the deserts had no taste, the coffee too.
But the most strange, was that, although all the food, deserts and coffee, were "free", i mean in the package we had already pay, the fresh orange juice, was extra. Of course nobody choose this option, so the orange juice, after some hour staring at as without touched it by nobody, wasn't so fresh anymore.
Olympic Hotel had and some advantages, like:
1) Tram and metro near.
2) Supermarket near.
3) Many advertising papers you could advised for what to do and what to visit.
4) You could also change your money in the reception.
Prague and Czech Republic are Beautiful but Olympic Hotel is not worth 4 stars!!!