Newest Review: ... rate was higher than the internet rate for the rooms, and didn't include breakfast. Our room was furnished with vintage 1970s furnitu... more
The Adelphi Hotel
Date: 05/09/00, updated on 19/12/00 (24 review reads)
Advantages: Very nice rooms
Disadvantages: None that spring to mind
The Adelphi is a well known hotel in the middle of Liverpool city centre. It has had it`s own TV series showing what happens behind the scenes and is still as popular as ever.
It isn`t the cheapest hotel in the city, but it is certainly reasonably priced. I paid £60 for a double room with an en-suite bathroom and a fairly nice view of the city. This price included having breakfast for both me and my girlfriend delivered to the room, which certainly strikes me as reasonable.
The room itself was very nice. TV, hair drier etc all provided, and the bathroom was something else - Absolutely sumptious and worth the money in itself.
I didn`t have a meal there for the simple reason that it is right in the city centre, and my girlfriend and I wanted to try a restaurant just a few minutes walk away. From what I ahev been told by other friends who did eat there the food is quite acceptable. Reasonably priced and certainly worth the asking price.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Hotel: Pear Tree at Purton
- The Grill Room - far more than the name suggests
- Alton Towers Hotel
- The Waterside Hotel, The Quayside
- Gleneagles The Best Hotel In The World? I DON'T THINK SO!!
- A mixed package..
- Good budget hotel :)
- Ibis is the biz
- Cheap And Cheerful And Surprisingly Roomy.
- A value for money hotel on the outskirts of Manchester.
- Hotel Glencot House (Somerset)
- Ullswater View Guest House (Cumbria)
- Hotel Aachen (Liverpool)
- Ashtree House Hotel (Paisley)
- Best Western Glenridding Hotel (Cumbria)
- Charlton House (Somerset)
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel (London)
- Ibis Birmingham Airport Hotel (Birmingham)
- Hotel Nant Ddu Lodge (Merthyr Tydfil, Wales)
- Usk Inn (Powys, Wales)