Newest Review: ... the 18-30 club atmosphere holiday park, it was made out to be. In the brochure it was sunny and pictures were laiden with drink cans and b... more
What a pile of poo- Smugalurs Haven
B & Bs in Newquay
Member Name: sbrandom
B & Bs in Newquay
Date: 14/09/00, updated on 14/09/00 (1088 review reads)
Advantages: Its Newquay and its nice.
Disadvantages: Crap living
Newquay - Great place very busy and very nice - great pubs, great clubs and good restaurants especially the outback pub/night club/restaurant which has superb Australian food and is not a bad night club.
Enough of Newquay its self, I shall talk were we stayed in Newquay. It was a sort of 18-30 caravan/chalet site which comprised of many supped up fiestas, "great". But anyway there were nine of us staying in one of the chalets and we all know why there were no pictures of the chalet in the broucher, well you see we got in the place :-
there were hundreds of holes in the walls,
nothing had been aired so everything was damp,
the toilet did not work and would leek,
there was mildrew on a lot of the bed sheets,
the windows would shut properly,
one of the beds were broken,
doors were missing on rooms,
If I say anything more I shall be known as Mr Moaney and I haven't really began to start getting annoyed. Im sure the caravans were nice, but if you go stay away from the chalets.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- One Aldwych
- REGENTS PALACE
- THE LANES HOTEL - BRIGHTON
- Paramount Hotel Temple Bar Dublin
- The Vermont Hotel
- Sounds like it should be a wine producer, but a great base for a weekend away.
- Not quite where the hotel I would book for visiting Hampton Court!
- I was disappointed
- Nothing Too Much Trouble!
- Best Premier Inn Ever!
- Red Hall Hotel (Lancashire)
- Seaview Hotel (John O' Groats)
- Ramada Encore (Luton Airport)
- Jury's Inn (Sheffield)
- Old House Hotel (Wickham, Hampshire)
- Badanfhuarain Forest Cottages (Scotland)
- Broadacre B&B (Kent)
- Green Shadows B&B (Drymen, Scotland)
- Premier Inn Coventry (Binley/A46)
- Hotel Heathrow Inn (Middlesex)