Newest Review: ... the 18-30 club atmosphere holiday park, it was made out to be. In the brochure it was sunny and pictures were laiden with drink cans and b... more
B & Bs in Newquay
Member Name: mardyhardy
B & Bs in Newquay
Date: 18/09/00, updated on 18/09/00 (3829 review reads)
Advantages: great town
Disadvantages: horrible accomodation
Newquay is an adorable town with great beaches, fantastic surfing and cool clubs and pubs, I only wish I had stayed in the town.
Unfortunately Smugglers Haven did not turn out to be the 18-30 club atmosphere holiday park, it was made out to be. In the brochure it was sunny and pictures were laiden with drink cans and bottles, the caravans spaced out and clean with views of the sea.
well not quite what we expected. sharing a chalet with 9 other people seems quite brave alone but sharing in a chalet with - holes in the walls, damp bedding, windows not opening, broken beds and in this case the lack of a door on one bedroom it was quite a lot to take.
yet do not let this put you off going to Newquay. Buses are cheap and run fequently, clubs are live ( The Walkabout, Australian theme club, with excellent food and atmosphere) and beaches are nice and sandy, perfect....when it's sunny.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- One Aldwych
- REGENTS PALACE
- THE LANES HOTEL - BRIGHTON
- What a pile of poo- Smugalurs Haven
- Paramount Hotel Temple Bar Dublin
- Drink Plenty for a Good Night's Sleep!
- Over rated, over prices and under staffed. A REAL VIEW OF THIS AVERAGE PUB
- A New Hotel With A Few Issues..
- Come fly with me
- Not The Best Of Budget Hotels
- Hotel Craiglands (Ilkley)
- Hotel Hatton Court (Gloucestershire)
- The Ship Hotel (Parkgate, Wirral)
- Tune Hotel Kings Cross (London)
- Master Builders (Hampshire)
- Holiday Inn Express (Leeds Armouries)
- Mansfield Travel Lodge
- Travelodge (Canterbury Chaucer Central)
- Hotel George (Whitby)
- Mercure Hotel (London Gatwick)