Newest Review: ... was a basement room but not too bad. The location is great as it is in Central London and not too far from all the major tourist spots. T... more
A top choice in London
Burns Hotel (London)
Member Name: mayday12
Burns Hotel (London)
Advantages: Breakfast, comfy beds, bathroom
Disadvantages: Basement rooms are stuffy
Stayed here last weekend. The Best Western Burns Kensington Hotel in Earl's Court is a really nice hotel to stay while visiting London. The prices weren't too bad and the room was a basement room but not too bad. The location is great as it is in Central London and not too far from all the major tourist spots. This hotel is located near the Earl's Court Tube station on a quite residential street.
Rooms are neat and clean, a bit small but still very comfy. The bathroom was also very clean with enough towels and toiletries.
Breakfast is superb. You have the option of a full English breakfast but that was a bit over priced so we opted for the Continental which gives you a choice of cereals, yoghurts, fruit, croissants and hams, toast, coffee and juices. A great way to start the day.
The only down side is being in a basement room you tend to get headaches. Next time we will get an upgrade and go for a room on a higher floor. I will definitely return to this hotel and would recommend it.
Summary: One of my London favs
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Life's a beach at the hotel
- A great hotel in Glenrothes
- Marriott hotels offer great service and facilities
- Hilton Docklands - Just beautiful
- Good dependable overnight accommodation that won't cost an arm and a leg
- 4* Hotel for a Family of 3
- 1990's decor - up for a bit of retro?
- A cosy weekend
- Cheap and cheerful, in the heart of Chester
- I think they've crowned a winner!
- Novotel (Newcastle Airport)
- The Ship Hotel (Parkgate, Wirral)
- Tune Hotel Kings Cross (London)
- Master Builders (Hampshire)
- Holiday Inn Express (Leeds Armouries)
- Castleknock Hotel and Country Club (Dublin)
- Hotel Ibis Leeds Centre (Leeds)
- Birkdale Guest House (Southport)
- Noel Arms (Chipping Campden)
- Roomzzz Manchester City Aparthotel (Manchester)