Newest Review: ... door, including those on business trips. I went up to my room and the windows were wide open which had sent the brochures / papers etc... more
Not bad but it is in Salford.
Member Name: mamahuhu
Date: 26/06/02, updated on 26/06/02 (225 review reads)
Advantages: Nice staff, Nice rooms
Disadvantages: Showing some age, In Salford, not Manchester
The hotel is showing some signs of needing a bit of a refit - the furniture is a bit shabby. The staff are nice enought, though and the room service is good. The complimentary nonsense tray comes with real coffee filters rather than Nescafe, an excellent touch.
My room was very good - big windows overlooking the quay.
The major downside is that it is a drive from the town centre and that it's a wee bit close to the Lowry for its own good. The other downside is that the salt on the chips otherwise fist class room service tray tasted rather funny - a bit like that low sodium salt stuff.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Ibis Styles (London Southwark Rose)
- Royal Trafalgar Hotel
- Crowne Plaza (Birmingham NEC)
- Apex City Quay Hotel (Dundee)
- Novotel (Newcastle Airport)
- Holiday Inn Hotel (Glasgow)
- Le Meridien Waldorf Hotel (London)
- Millennium Baileys Hotel (London)
- Hilton Green Park Hotel (London)
- Le Meridien Russell Hotel (London)