Newest Review: ... many extras like cd players, mezzanine levels but you will pay considerably more for this. Personally I wouldnt bother as there are are... more
Love this hotel!!!
Glasgow Park Inn (Glasgow)
Member Name: katie29
Glasgow Park Inn (Glasgow)
**** Park Inn- Glasgow****
Recently through hotelclub.com i was given about £25 off a hotel so my friend and i decided that instead of getting our normal hotel extra cheap we would treat ourself to a nicer one.
Located in the centre of Glasgow,this four star hotel is right next to the Bus station and a five minute walk to the train station.It is also very close to Buchanan street and the gallery of modern art.
As you enter the hotel you see the restaurant to one side, reception desk straight ahead and the bar to your right.Staff were very friendly and checking in only took about five minutes.
The hotel has 100 rooms and every room has a dvd player or playstation,ours had a dvd player.The shower in the en suite bathroom was amazing!!! The best shower i have ever came across in a hotel and i have stayed in a few.It was nice and powerful with several different settings to choose from.The furniture was more old fashioned than i expected but still rather nice.
The hotel has an award winning restaurant called "Oshi Restaurant" which was absolutely dead when we went so we ended up asking them to send the food up to our room.The food was nice but its not really our thing.I like nice hotel rooms with en suite etc but i don't really like the food that goes with it. Luckily Glasgow has loads of nice places to eat.
The hotel also contains high speed internet access i didn't use) and a fitness centre and pool which are nice.
This hotel is part of goldpoints plus-this is free to join and allows you to earn and spend points on hotel stays.Other hotels which include this is the Radisson at London Stanstead .It also gives you money off your food bill.
Prices start from £89.00 per night and go up to £315.00 for 2 nights on one of the experience packages.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Guilty as charged: a decent hotel.
- Southend on Sea Travelodge
- Last Chance Central
- Premier Inn Caerphilly - peaceful hotel
- Old Ship Hotel is Really Very OLD!
- Check Out/Check In
- Apex hotel London Wall
- Not to be confused with tea at the Ritz!
- Premier Inn, Inverness West.
- Makes Basil Fawlty's Pile Look Like The Savoy
- Red Hall Hotel (Lancashire)
- The Kenmore Club (Perthshire)
- Seaview Hotel (John O' Groats)
- Ramada Encore (Luton Airport)
- Jury's Inn (Sheffield)
- Travelodge (Reading Central)
- Barcelo Torquay Imperial Hotel (Torquay)
- Premier Inn (Brighton City Centre)
- The Brudenell Hotel (Aldeburgh)
- Roffey Park Institute (Horsham)