Newest Review: ... to treat ourselves and book into the Hilton. My mum arrived by train so the hotel was just within walking distance. Check in was smooth ... more
Member Name: LegallyBlonde88
I go to the University of Dundee and one weekend before Christmas my mum came to visit me. She didnt fancy staying in my cramped student flat so we decided to treat ourselves and book into the Hilton.
My mum arrived by train so the hotel was just within walking distance. Check in was smooth and we were impressed with the decor in our room. I think they had recently been decorated. We found the usual Hilton quality complimentary products in the bathroom....which were La Source i think! And the usual tea/coffee making facilities complete with biscuits
We only dined in the restaurant for breakfast...but i have to say breakfast was also of a very high standard, the usual Hilton fayre. The dining room over looks the beautiful river tay so it really is a spectacular view
The only problem we had was that the room was far too hot and there is no thermostat in the guest bedrooms so you can adjust the temperature
Summary: enjoyed my stay
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Great to look at, but can't disguise its limitations
- Happy Nights in Harrogate
- By George, it's a Hotel!
- Great location and soundproof sleep!
- Quiet and comfortable.
- Reasonable Chester hotel, acceptable for families
- Sounds like it should be a wine producer, but a great base for a weekend away.
- I was disappointed
- Nothing Too Much Trouble!
- Fieldways Hotel and Health Club (Trowbridge)
- Malmaison (Belfast)
- The Greyhound Inn (Ganton Scarborough)
- Premier Inn (Leeds East)
- Jury's Inn Parnell Street (Dublin)
- The Victorian House Hotel (Glasgow)
- Ard-na-Coille (Newtonmore)
- Lynwood Hotel (Southport)
- De Vere Herons' Reach (Blackpool)
- Quebecs Hotel (Leeds)