Newest Review: ... his attitude. Asked if we wanted upgrade for£10.00 which we took, plus 2 breakfast vouchers at£10.00. A saving of £8.00 pp. Parking isn'... more
Hilton Hotel (Gatwick)
Member Name: Diamonds08
Hilton Hotel (Gatwick)
Advantages: Very Convenient
Disadvantages: Bit Pricey!
We holiday in the same place every year which involves a long haul flight, so before the flight we like to make this as comfortable and stress free as possible. We usually stay in a hotel within a 10 mile radius of Gatwick airport, but this yeat we were unable to find anything decent nearby - due to it being a last minute booking.
Eventually we managed to get a room in the Hilton, although we know the brand name we had never stayed before and hadnt expected it to be quite so expensive - £150 for two of us for the night.
However it was well worth the money. The reception area created an excellent comfortable area, and we didnt have to wait long to be seen by the receptionist. Although initially worried about being on the top floor, we needn't have been worried, there were plenty of lifts and with you within about 1 minute of being requested.
There were many porters within the reception area, offering to take bags upstairs.
There were early morning wake up calls available if needed, morning newspapers if wanted, and breakfast available - which looked very appetising although we didnt have time for any! There was also quick drop box to leave your room keys to avoid queueing at the recpetion when leaving.
All in all, despite rooms costing alot more than we had expected it was definatly worth the price and we will be staying there again next year when we holiday.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Wembley Plaza fit for a rock star
- The Palace... A cheap palace!
- Dear to my heart The Deer Park Hotel. Howth. County Dublin.
- Great Location... Great Price... Great Hotel!
- Park Inn-didn't hit the spot with me
- Perfect Location and Cheap!
- Cheap, but not always cheerful...
- Good location - lottery for the quality of the rooms!
- Simple, basic, nice hotel
- One of the better ones.
- Premier Inn (Leeds East)
- The Victorian House Hotel (Glasgow)
- Ard-na-Coille (Newtonmore)
- Ashtree House Hotel (Paisley)
- Best Western Glenridding Hotel (Cumbria)
- Travelodge London (Park Royal)
- Copperwood Guest House (Horley)
- Falcon Manor Country House Hotel (Settle)
- Montague on the Gardens (London)
- Hilton (Croydon)