Newest Review: ... night. There is not much difference between an executive room and a normal room. In the executive room you get free sparkling water and ... more
Hilton Glasgow - worth a go!
Hilton Hotel (Glasgow)
Member Name: sooty1987
Hilton Hotel (Glasgow)
Advantages: Comfortable and very clean
Hilton Hotel Glasgow
I stay here for 2 nights the weekend before christmas every year - 5 stays to date. My family all live in Ayrshire and this is a good base to get lots of visiting and to deliver christmas gifts before christmas.
Hilton Glasgow has 5 stars and if you do not get a cut price deal a normal room costs around £199 for bed and breakfast each night, an executive room costs around £250 for bed and breakfast each night.
There is not much difference between an executive room and a normal room. In the executive room you get free sparkling water and access to the executive loung. This is the only difference apart from the fact all the executive rooms are on the higher floors.
The executive lounge is on the same floor as reception. You can have a continental breakfast here, snacks, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day and wine, beer and light snacks at night!
It is a personal thing if this is worth the extra money to you - we always stay executive but I will add only at deal prices, we have so far never paid full price.
Rooms have all the facilites you need, big comfy beds, tv with pay movies, tea and coffee making facilities, full bathroom with Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries, trouser press, hairdryer and iron.
Breakfast is served in Minskys restaurant - same floor as reception. Good buffet breakfast with a vast range of choices - enough choices to suit anyone.
Small swimming pool, gym and spa on ground floor, good to use because pool and gym are free.
Car park also on ground floor basement - beware they don't tell you this but it costs £10 per night and you can't get out without a valid ticket!
All in all I have stayed here 5 times so I feel able to give a truthful view - 4 stars I would say and a good comfortable stay if you get a special offer - at full prices it is too expensive for what it is - basically I think I have got exactly what I have paid for on every visit!
Summary: Try it and See!
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- GORGEOUS COUNTRY RETREAT.
- Disgusted with this so called leisure group
- Lovely Hotel
- something for everyone
- Luxury hotel for weekend breaks.
- Montcoffer - a luxury after a hard days walk.
- Ideal location.
- Good base from which to explore Oxford
- I bis be having a good nights sleep. (Only translatable to Bristolians!)
- BEWARE IF YOU ARE ILL!!!!
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Kassam Stadium (Oxford)
- Hilton Newport Hotel (Newport)
- Hampton Hilton Newport East (Newport)
- Ibis Birmingham Airport Hotel (Birmingham)
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Wolverhampton)
- Savoy Group in general
- Hotels in Swindon in general
- Hotels in Perth in general
- Ibis Hotels in general
- Hotels in Warwick in general