Newest Review: ... There are seven rooms, some with four poster beds and others with queensize. All have luxury bathrooms, TV's and tea making ... more
Holly Lodge (Bath)
Member Name: Picasso
Holly Lodge (Bath)
Date: 14/08/00, updated on 04/01/10 (170 review reads)
Advantages: Peaceful location.
Holly Lodge is a large Victorian house set in its own grounds and enjoys magnificent views over the city of Bath. Set in a quiet location yet only a ten minute walk from the city centre, this house provides extremely peaceful accommodation.
There are seven rooms, some with four poster beds and others with queensize. All have luxury bathrooms, TV's and tea making facilities. The room we were in (room 4) has splendid views looking out on to the famous "Crescent".
The breakfast is taken in a beautiful, bright conservatory and as well as the traditional English breakfast there is an excellent choice of starters. For those wanting a healthy start to the day there are bowls of every kind of fruit imaginable plus yogurts and cereals. A speciality here are the home made croissants..delicious!
The grounds are lovely and include a floodlit gazebo. There is also a well lit car park.
The service is friendly and of a high standard, the owner is only too willing to give advice on Bath, its restaurants and surrounding areas.
I have been to Bath several times and for me Holly Lodge is a real find.
Please note that this is a non smoking house!
Summary: Hotel in Bath
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- "Travel Inn" comfort
- Quays Express
- Moorgarth will give you more girth
- Copthorne Newcastle
- Traveller lodge
- They also serve who only stand and wait. Or those who have nowhere to sit down!
- I would never stay here again
- Good central hotel in York
- Wish we had asked for a cottage with a view!
- 4 stars for a 4 star hotel
- Hotel Grand Jersey (Jersey, Channel Islands)
- Premier Inn (Charing Cross, Glasgow)
- Mermaid House (Lyme)
- Mercure Bristol Holland House
- Malmaison (Belfast)
- The Greyhound Inn (Ganton Scarborough)
- Hotel Angel Inn (Corbridge)
- easyHotel South Kensington (London)
- Express by Holiday Inn (York East)
- Express by Holiday Inn (London Greenwich)