Newest Review: ... 75pounds for the cheapest room (but you can get special deals if you book online). Breakfast is included in the price. The staff are al... more
Hotels in Dundee
Member Name: mishtipaan
Hotels in Dundee
Advantages: luxury at an affordable price
Disadvantages: none I got what I paid for
The Apex is Dundee looks quite strange from the outside but inside it is amazing. This is the best hotel I have been to in Dundee. I usually stay at the travel inn or travel lodge which at priced at aroung 55pounds a night. The Apex is more pricey its around 75pounds for the cheapest room (but you can get special deals if you book online). Breakfast is included in the price. The staff are always on hand and also included in the room price is unlimited access to their swimming pool/steam room/jacuzzi/sauna and gym!! You can order room service anytime and the price is very reasonable. The view from the rooms are amazing and you get to see the river tay from the window. At night the lights make it more spectacular.
There is Bistro Restaurant and Bar. If you want to book a party that is also possible. If you fancy some food outside of the hotel the centre of the town is just minutes away. There is also a buffet indian restaurant just outside. The train station and the bus station are in walking distance and takes around 5 minutes. The Discovery point and a lovely Tay view is also within walking distance.
Although it is the one of the most expensive hotels in Dundee you certainly get your money's worth. It is perfect for Romantic Weekends or if you want to just get away from your busy lifestyle.
Summary: Affordable luxury at your fingertips
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- A hoole load of trouble for sleeping arrangements
- Great location but...
- Welcome Lodge, Newport Pagnell
- CROSSING DARTFORD
- Drink Plenty for a Good Night's Sleep!
- The Daily Mail is Right. Prison IS like a Hotel
- Lucky White Heather ?
- Excellent cheap hotel in London
- Over rated, over prices and under staffed. A REAL VIEW OF THIS AVERAGE PUB
- Mannings Heath Hotel (Horsham, West Sussex)
- Redworth Hall (Redworth, Co. Durham)
- Bramblewick (Robin Hood’s Bay, North Yorkshire)
- Metro Inn Derby (Derby)
- Travelodge Bristol Central Mitchell Lane (Bristol)
- Apex City Quay Hotel (Dundee)
- Novotel (Newcastle Airport)
- The Ship Hotel (Parkgate, Wirral)
- Tune Hotel Kings Cross (London)
- Master Builders (Hampshire)