Newest Review: ... intimating to consider baring in mind that I was a lone female traveller who would be coming back to the guesthouse late - who knows who I ... more
Craigmonie hotel, Inverness
Hotels in Inverness
Member Name: nisbet74
Hotels in Inverness
Advantages: Lovely family feel very freindly staff
Disadvantages: Gets expensive at high season
The Craigmonie hotel in Inverness is good. Its a tradditional Scottish hotel and very freindly. They seem to have spent quite a bit of money on it over the last couple of years. The rooms and the leisure centre all have been done up in the last year.
I go up to Inverness on business usually once a month and in the last two years i have stayed in various hotels but this is by far the best value for money.
I was up about 4 weeks ago and because its out of the tourist season my room was about 60% cheaper than the propper rate.
The swimming pool is a bit small as is the sauna but they are good enough for a relaxing swim and wind down.
The breakfast was lovely and although it is buffet style the food is very fresh and has a proper home cooked feel to it.
The staff are some of the most freindy helpfull staff i have come accross.
The hotel feels homely and family run.
Summary: Good small freindly hotel. Home from home
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Barcelo Buxton Palace Hotel - We had a right royal time!
- Nice little venue, lovely rooms
- Ideal for laying your head down after a concert!
- Horrid Hilton !
- Reasonable hotel
- Chic and luxurious business or pleasure hotel
- Premier Inn
- Fantastic airport hotel
- Great location and soundproof sleep!
- Can You Bear Not To Stay In Paddington.
- The Crown Hotel (Langholm)
- Travelodge (Hartlepool)
- Premier Inn (Newcastle Airport)
- Ibis Styles (London Southwark Rose)
- Royal Trafalgar Hotel
- Premier Inn Rugby North (M6 Jct1)
- Premier Inn Nottingham North West (Hucknall)
- Hotel Cawdor (Llandeilo, Wales)
- Premier Inn (Glenrothes)
- Premier Inn (Dundee East)