Newest Review: ... centre attractions. If you are arriving by bus or train it is about a 10 minute walk from most of the city centre bus stops and New Stre... more
Member Name: Red Earwig
Date: 30/11/02, updated on 05/12/02 (217 review reads)
Advantages: Good Central Location
Disadvantages: Check in, Check out
Sorry you were expecting an IBIS review. I have decided to delete my review and post it elsewhere. While I am not a particularly skilled reviewer, I am disappointed that only 3 people here decided to rate this review, and consequently have re-posted the review at Epinions.
Unfortunately, I don't appear to be able to remove the review fully, and thus have had to leave you a 75 word essay, explaining why I have deleted this post.
I think it will be a while before I review at dooyoo again - I will post where I am a little more appreciated.
Sorry for any annoyance.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- De Vere Orchard Hotel (Nottingham)
- Premier Inn (Gatwick North Terminal)
- Welbeck Hotel (Nottingham)
- Holiday Inn (Baingstoke)
- Tangiers Grange B&B (Haverfordwest)
- Splash Landings Hotel (Alton Towers)
- Kingsley Guesthouse (Arbroath)
- City Inn Birmingham (Birmingham)
- The George Hotel (Kettering)
- Grange City Hotel (London)