Newest Review: ... centre attractions. If you are arriving by bus or train it is about a 10 minute walk from most of the city centre bus stops and New Stre... more
Member Name: Red Earwig
Date: 30/11/02, updated on 05/12/02 (217 review reads)
Advantages: Good Central Location
Disadvantages: Check in, Check out
Sorry you were expecting an IBIS review. I have decided to delete my review and post it elsewhere. While I am not a particularly skilled reviewer, I am disappointed that only 3 people here decided to rate this review, and consequently have re-posted the review at Epinions.
Unfortunately, I don't appear to be able to remove the review fully, and thus have had to leave you a 75 word essay, explaining why I have deleted this post.
I think it will be a while before I review at dooyoo again - I will post where I am a little more appreciated.
Sorry for any annoyance.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- UPDATED - Elementary my dear...
- Lots of choice
- Rock Stars and the Rocco Star
- Hilton - Good hotels; superb loyalty scheme!
- Gresham Hyde Park
- Good base from which to explore Oxford
- I bis be having a good nights sleep. (Only translatable to Bristolians!)
- Would have been "wel" good without the sleepless nights
- BEWARE IF YOU ARE ILL!!!!
- Visit The Skylounge!