Newest Review: ... We had a lovely little break, and for £29.95 it was a real bargain. Unfortunately, Innkeepers Lodge have sold off over 40 of their hotels... more
Author Name: tony savage
Advantages: price and quality
Disadvantages: we didnt stay long enough!
my wife and i stayed at innkeepers nov 10th 2006 weekend ,we would like to say that it was a very pleasant stay the rooms were very clean, and staff were very nice.the attention to small details was great,I only hope the standards are upheld,and apply to other innkeepers nationwide. the managment had seemingly only been in opperation for the previous 4 months, but they really know the business! Thanks from Tony and Lillian X SA (75!!) .
Summary: would recomend this one under present managment
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- 5 Star supreme
- Great Stay @ Hotel Miramar
- Lodge in the Forest
- Never judge a book by its cover
- Don't book travelodge if you want to be sure of a room for the night
- Central and cheap
- Budget hotel of Cardiff!
- Cheap, but not always cheerful...
- Good location - lottery for the quality of the rooms!
- Simple, basic, nice hotel
- Travelodge (Liverpool, Aigburth)
- Best Western Le Strange Arms Hotel
- Hotel Des Clos (Nottingham)
- Best Western Palace (Isle of Man)
- Hotel Ibis (Elstree, Borehamwood)
- Holiday Inn (Sandy Bedford)
- Peacocks Guest House (Blackpool)
- Aberdeen Marriott (Aberdeen)
- Tortworth Court Four Pillars (Wotton-under-Edge)
- Four Pillars Hotels in general