Newest Review: ... We had a lovely little break, and for £29.95 it was a real bargain. Unfortunately, Innkeepers Lodge have sold off over 40 of their hotels... more
Simply brilliant and excellent value
Member Name: tangoman84
Advantages: Great value, free Sky Sports in room, comfortable stay, excellent staff, great food
Disadvantages: Lack of room service
My wife and I had our big day earlier on this year (end of April/beginning of May) and had her family travelling upto Scotland and needing somewhere to stay so we booked to stay in the same hotel with them in the town where our wedding and reception was happening in a place called Helensburgh (about and hour outside Glasgow).
The hotel we stayed in is called the Commodore and is a hotel on the sea front about a five minutes walk from the town centre. The hotel has a number of rooms and is popular with golfers and businessmen but does not make you feel out of place no matter what.
The rooms were about £65 a night and were well furnished with comfortable beds and Sky Sports tv included in your price aswell as a continental breakfast.
The hotel has a fabulous restaurant and bar which both look fantastic and give a wonderful and warm feel with prices that are great value but offer fantastic quality and range of food and a large variety of drinks for competitive prices.
The staff at the hotel and restaurant are all exceptionally friendly and helpful and always smartly turned out.
The entire hotel itself is well maintained and clean and was very nice to stay in and we were lucky enough to be placed in the suite for no extra charge to allow for us to have a greater amount of space to get ready aswell as both a bath and shower which we were very thankful for and delighted with.
- Excellent value
- Great quality of restaurant and bar
- Comfortable, clean and well maintained rooms
- Excellent staff who look very smart at all times and are friendly and helpful
- A private car park
- Doorman who lets you in so no set time to be in the hotel at nigts
- Good room facilities
- Free Sky Sports included in room price
- Continental breakfast included in room price
- Easy check in and check out
- Lack of room service
If you are looking for a great place to stay at brilliant value then Innkeepers Lodge seems to be a fantastic option based on my experience.
Summary: I loved my stay at the Innkeepers Lodge I stayed in and would recommend them
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- The Roseber Hotel (Newcastle-upon-Tyne)
- Premier Inn Newcastle Team Valley (Gateshead)
- Kew House (Edinburgh)
- Lynam's Hotel (Dublin)
- County Hotel (Carnforth, Lancashire)
- Hotel Metropolitan (London)
- Hotel Best Western Moores (Guernsey)
- Hotel Novotel (Edinburgh Centre)
- Hotel The Pheasant (Cumbria)
- Motel Brooklands (Wales)