Newest Review: ... to get too hot and stuffy. There was also a great power shower which was great to wake you up in the morning and leave you feeling refresh... more
Superior hotel at value for money prices!
Jurys Inn (Manchester)
Member Name: vicko
Jurys Inn (Manchester)
Advantages: Good customer care, clean and spacious rooms and value for money.
Disadvantages: Too far toSome of the main shopping areas, such as: the Arndale centre and the Triangle.
I stayed at this hotel a few months ago and found it to be a superior experience. The hotel was clean, comfortable and secure; in the room there was plenty of bedding and towels and enough provision of tea and coffee. The room was spacious and airy and there was also air conditioning in the room if it was to get too hot and stuffy. There was also a great power shower which was great to wake you up in the morning and leave you feeling refreshed. The reception area was welcoming and had plenty of seating which was great, particularly, like me if you were waiting for friends. The staff were approachable and friendy and could not do enough to help. Check in wasn't meant to be until 2pm; yet they let us check in at 10am. They could not be more warm and accomodating! I have stayed in other Jury's inn hotels in Dublin, Sheffield and London; they were all wonderful. The hotel was ideally situated for the Deansgate area of Manchester and many of the bars and restaurants in that area of Manchester. The only criticism I have is that it is a bit too far to walk to the Arndale centre, the Triangle and the Printworks. However, there are good transport links to other parts of the city. There are free buses all over the centre from just outside the hotel and Deansgate train station is close by, which links with Piccadilly, Victoria and Oxford road train stations. The room was very good value and cost me £60 for the room for the night. The rooms can hold up to three people and that equates to £20 a night each, which is amazing value.
Summary: Top quality hotel at a low price.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Comfy, as close to the airport as you could possibly get!
- Travelodge Room/ Service Review
- A lovely hotel and a bargain at £1....if you can get it!
- Don't bother...save your pennies!
- The Perfect Pomme.
- Drink Plenty for a Good Night's Sleep!
- The Daily Mail is Right. Prison IS like a Hotel
- Lucky White Heather ?
- Excellent cheap hotel in London
- Over rated, over prices and under staffed. A REAL VIEW OF THIS AVERAGE PUB
- Glen Clova Hotel
- Mercure Piccadilly Hotel (Manchester)
- Premier Inn Roby (Liverpool)
- Caledonian Thistle Hotel (Aberdeen)
- Drayton Manor Hotel (Birmingham)
- Barcelo Oxford Hotel (Oxford)
- Grand Canal Hotel (Dublin)
- The Urban Beach Hotel (Bournemouth, )
- Express by Holiday Inn Glenrothes (Scotland)
- Guys Thatched Hamlet (Preston)