Newest Review: ... to feel like real members of the upper echelons of society while we were here. The Langham claims to be a luxury hotel and it really is. ... more
Member Name: SaveMeTheMoney
Langham Hilton Hotel (London)
Advantages: Very comfortabel, opulent surrounds
Disadvantages: Obviously expensive
This is a very impressive hotel. The facade is almost intimidating it is so grandese. The hotel is all about impressing, starting with the conceirge who greets you on arrival in a smart uniform including top hat. We stayed here as a treat and we were made to feel like real members of the upper echelons of society while we were here.
The Langham claims to be a luxury hotel and it really is. The rooms are very large and the en suite bathrooms are very large too. There is a separate walk in shower and bath. There are also speakers from the television that play in the bathroom, so you do not miss a thing.
Obviously the price to stay here is quite high - but we used the 'secret hotel' on a well known website and good a very reasonable rate, I think it was about £110 for two for 1 night B&B. I thinknormally it would be £220 for the same.
The location is another big plus for this hotel, as it is at the top of regent street, very handy for a day's shopping!
The hotel is definitely a 'premier' hotel. We used the spa facilities to swim and sit in the jacuzzi at no extra cost. The view from our room was good too, as was nice to look out over London and see some of the icons of London, like the Gherkin and London Eye.
We did not eat at the hotel so cannot comment on that.
Summary: Very nice for a treat
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- As you would expect
- Malmaison Oxford - converted prison
- Might have been grand once, now just shabby and dirty with poor service
- Surprisingly spacious
- Culd be a great hotel , just needs updating!
- Sheffield's first city centre boutique hotel
- Best Of British
- Good Value Stay
- We're No Longer Strangers Here.
- Good base for exploring York
- Red Hall Hotel (Lancashire)
- The Kenmore Club (Perthshire)
- Seaview Hotel (John O' Groats)
- Ramada Encore (Luton Airport)
- Jury's Inn (Sheffield)
- Hilton Brighton West Pier Hotel (Brighton)
- Express by Holiday Inn Hotel (Birmingham)
- Hilton Edinburgh Airport Hotel (Edinburgh)
- The Hotel Metropole (Leeds)
- Jurys Ballsbridge Hotel (Dublin)