Newest Review: ... to find that it was packed and the entrance was not very impressive, it's low ceiling feels suffocating more than anything. Initial impr... more
Nobu has to be the worst sushi restaurant I have ever been to...
Author Name: John Mortimer
Disadvantages: overpiced off fish and stringy beef that smells of armpits!
Nobu has to be the worst sushi restaurant I have ever been to. The tuna was off, the beef tasted of bad armpit and the service was dealt by an eatern european that couldn't understand english. What's more the meal cost over £200 for 2 people.
I have had sushi all over the world - Sydney - Japan - L.A. - London and have never had a worse meal, I actually felt like throwing up as I left...
Nobu you suck!!! Can I give it 0 stars
Summary: Don't even think about eating there...
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Decent place but a few too many problems for us!
- Luxury in London
- Staying in the middle of a Monopoly Board
- Good but could do better!
- A wonderful honeymoon and more!
- Good base for Scarborough and North Yorkshire !
- A mixed package..
- Tangiers but in South Wales not Morocco
- Ibis is the biz
- Cheap And Cheerful And Surprisingly Roomy.
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Kassam Stadium (Oxford)
- Hilton Newport Hotel (Newport)
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel (London)
- Ibis Birmingham Airport Hotel (Birmingham)
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Wolverhampton)
- The Corus Hotel (Bracknell)
- Ramada Jarvis Hotel (Brighton)
- Kings Hotel (Brighton)
- Queens Hotel (Brighton)
- Royal Albion Hotel (Brighton)