Newest Review: ... we arrived at the hotel, there was a parking space right outside the main entrance. We parked up and went inside to check in, and to also ... more
Novotel Hotel (Glasgow)
Member Name: eylem26
Novotel Hotel (Glasgow)
Advantages: great hotel
Disadvantages: no swimming pool
I stayed at this hotel in december 2006 .
The hotel has a very palin look at the outer but inside is very elgant.
the staff at the reception was very helpfull at the check in and they explained to us where every thing is , I wanted a smoking room and they made sure I stayed at the top floor and had a smoking room.
the rooms where great it had a king size bed, jacizzui style bathroom, sofa, very long desk , plasma tv with film channels, iron, phone, cupboard .
Hotel facilitys where great a sauna , steam room , gym on the top floor.
the food was great at the restaurant and in the mornings they provided buffet style breakfast and lunch was sandwiches , the diner consited of samon dish, steak and many other dishes. The food was cooked great and well presented, but the restaurant staff was very un helpfull and most of the time ignored us or took 1 hour to bring a meal or they brought the wrong meal. But we managed to speak to a sensible staff who looked after us during our stay with a smile
The bar has any alcoholic drinks you like and you can drink till 0200hrs , it has two plazma screen to watch footbal or films , very nice seating area and staff very friendly.
during our stay we felt safe and at home in this hotel and the rates where £150 per night with out food.
Its 5 minutes walk to glasgow town centre .
Summary: great hotel with good food
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Fabulous... but Pricey!
- Cheap and cheerful
- The Cream of Cornwall
- First Impressions are not always the best
- Hotel du Vin Bristol is as good as champagne!
- Not to be confused with tea at the Ritz!
- Premier Inn, Inverness West.
- A great stay at the Holiday Inn, Portsmouth.
- Great short break
- Not Perfect But Not Far Off
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Kassam Stadium (Oxford)
- Hilton Newport Hotel (Newport)
- Hampton Hilton Newport East (Newport)
- Mercure London Paddington Hotel (London)
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Wolverhampton)
- Devoncove Hotel (Glasgow)
- Jury's Inn (Glasgow)
- Alhambra Court Hotel (York)
- Menzies Avant Hotel (Oldham)
- Pipersí Tryst Hotel (Glasgow)