Newest Review: ... Maybe the guy there was new I don’t know. They also told us that there is a auto-park of hotel in the phone-call. But when we a... more
The Palace Hotel- Brighton
Palace Hotel (Brighton)
Member Name: Emrahsenel
Palace Hotel (Brighton)
Date: 23/02/01, updated on 23/02/01 (237 review reads)
Advantages: located at the best place of Brighton, big rooms
Disadvantages: heating system, bad service, unreliable receptionist
The Palace Hotel
Hotel is a sea view hotel it is just beside ocean and just opposite of Brighton Pier. It has a very nice view.
We went to Brighton at night time and could find the telephone of this hotel at the window of the Tourist information’s building. They could not describe where the hotel was and told us the opposite direction. Maybe the guy there was new I don’t know. They also told us that there is a auto-park of hotel in the phone-call. But when we arrived there, We were told there is no park and we had to find a space in the road. Whatever they say was wrong. Also we were told there is no service to the rooms when we wanted to drink something. And room was very cold and heating system was not working. I am not sure if it was out of order or not being operated. These are the negative sides of the hotel. Hotel’s advantage is that it has a very nice view and it is located at center. It is close to anywhere, to pier, to the shopping center, to the center. Hotel was a very nice building and room was very nice and had very big windows that when you get up, you can watch the ocean with your lover. There was hot water in the middle of the night. Room was double and very big. Breakfast was nice. Finally, price was expensive. We paid £90 for a double room. In spite of the bad service you can still want to stay there. You will find the address and telephone below:
Price: £90 for double room
Address: 10/12 Grand Junction Road Brighton Sussex
Tel: (01273) 202035
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Fit for a King
- Travelodge Heathrow Airport
- Sleep Where Kings and queens have been .......
- "There's a small hotel ......."
- Good central hotel in York
- Good base for Scarborough and North Yorkshire !
- Wish we had asked for a cottage with a view!
- 4 stars for a 4 star hotel
- Tangiers but in South Wales not Morocco
- Doubletree Hilton (Tower of London)
- De Vere Orchard Hotel (Nottingham)
- Premier Inn (Gatwick North Terminal)
- Welbeck Hotel (Nottingham)
- Holiday Inn (Baingstoke)
- Meadoways B&B (Braunton)
- Point House Bed and Breakfast, Ridlington
- Premier Inn (St Helens South)
- The Broadway Hotel (Broadway)
- Campanile Hotel Glasgow Airport