Newest Review: ... I initially thought they would be extremely basic and not very pleasing on the eye. In all the ones that we have used we have been sent... more
nice and clean
Premier Inn in General
Member Name: pal60
Premier Inn in General
Advantages: cheap for 1 or 2 nights
I work away from home sometimes and have to stay in various hotels around the country , it can be up to 3 days sometimes and so it is important for me to have a comfortable stay . I have always found this chain of hotels to be clean and very comfortable and the staff always greet you with a smile and are very friendly as well as helpful.
All the rooms are of good size and all have a bathroom, with towels, soap and shower gel, they have plenty of room in the their wardrobes and extra pillows if needed.
This chain of hotels is of good standard and can be booked online www.premierinn.com.
Prices can vary from only £29 per room for one night on special offers that are booked in advance, and have to be booked 21 days before arrival. All of the hotels have a restaurant onsite. All of them serve freshly prepared breakfasts and lunch, dinner and snacks. Although motorway service hotels do not have a bar facility. Under 16 eat breakfast for free. Most of them have car parks but some of them have a charge and that depends on which one you stay at as they all vary. The website indicates which have them and what the charge if any would be.
They have disabled rooms that are situated on the ground floor for easy access and they have disabled bays in the car parks. They have family rooms as well as double or twin. In a family room you can get a cot on request at time of booking.
There are over 500 Premier Inn hotels located all over the UK & Ireland.
I recommend this chain of hotels for you to try as they are affordable as you pay per room not per person and so it is a saving. So a family of 4 can quite cheaply stay for one night for the price of £29 if it is on an offer, so look out for these offers and save yourself some more money.
This is an excellent chain of hotels and absolutely good value for money and extremely comfortable.
I rate it a 5 star.
Summary: fabulous value for money
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- nice and clean
- Stunning and luxurious. The ultimate indulgence
- Stunning views of Loch Lomond from the luxury of your bed
- An ideal hotel
- Parking was quite a walk
- North Star Hotel Good value for Dublin shopping and shows at the O2
- And Relax....
- No way is this a Blackpool hotel?!
- Stay where Nelson's ships were built.
- Our London Hotel experience
- Hotels in Louth in general
- Hotels in Mayo in general
- Hotels in Meath in general
- Hotels in Monaghan in general
- Travel Lodge (Warminister)
- Doubletree Hilton (Tower of London)
- De Vere Orchard Hotel (Nottingham)
- Premier Inn (Gatwick North Terminal)
- Welbeck Hotel (Nottingham)
- Hotels in Longford in general