Newest Review: ... I initially thought they would be extremely basic and not very pleasing on the eye. In all the ones that we have used we have been sent... more
Great value hotel
Premier Inn in General
Member Name: Schultzee123
Premier Inn in General
Advantages: Economical and does the job
Disadvantages: Can be pricey at weekends (dependent upon location)
I have stayed at a fair few Premier Inn hotels all over the country, usually just for one or two nights.
They are well located for access to city and town centres, and normally have their own free parking available (although some hotels, like the ones in parts of London) have a car park close by, but you have to pay.
The rooms are very simple, but effective, with all of the amenities that you need - tea/coffee/biscuits, telly, hairdryer, etc. Decor is again quite basic but you are not going to spend hours and hours in the room, so it doesn't really matter what is on the walls!
Never found any of them that were dirty - always clean and well turned out. Very friendly staff who are always willing to help (and I am always wanting extra pillows and tea!!) Everything has always been in good working order as well, no problems with remote controls or heating.
They have sales on from time to time, which, if you register on their website, you will get an email to tell you when they are coming up. Rooms usually start from £29 a night, which is a bargain for two people staying overnight! There is usually a breakfast option which is extra, but that can be pricey at about £7 per person. Although, we have found that they are normally next to a McDonalds or something similar, so we tend to have our breakfast there.
Summary: Highly recommend staying at any of them
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Budget price for a budget service
- The Premier at the Airport
- Basic Needs Fullfilled
- Not Really fit for a King or Queen!!
- Good hotel in a good location
- Check Out/Check In
- If this is the Best, I'd hate to see their Worst
- Apex hotel London Wall
- Not to be confused with tea at the Ritz!
- Makes Basil Fawlty's Pile Look Like The Savoy
- Cowley Manor (Cheltenham, Gloucestershire)
- Best Western Premier Leyland Hotel (Preston, Lancashire)
- Sundial Cottage (Aldeburgh, Suffolk)
- South Buckton B&B, (Belford, Northumberland)
- Jurys Inn NewcastleGateshead Quays Hotel (Gateshead, Tyne & Wear)
- Best Western Ewington Hotel (Glasgow)
- The Causeway Hotel (Bushmills)
- Macdonald Holland House (Cardiff)
- Travelodge Cheltenham Hotel
- Travelodge Docklands Hotel