Newest Review: ... and of course I can usually fit in a little jaunt around meadow hall itself. All the rooms at meadow hall have been re vamped so they ... more
Premier Lodge has gone the extra mile to provide comfort!
Premier Lodge in general
Member Name: rosiesmum
Premier Lodge in general
Advantages: Clean comfortable and reasonably priced
I have to stay in sheffield every four weeks and always book with Premier Lodge either the one at the Arena or the one at Meadow Hall.
I find them both very good and comfortable, the price being on an average of £54.00 per night for the two of us.
I must admit though I do prefer the meadow hall location because it is right next door to TFI Fridays and that is another review, and of course I can usually fit in a little jaunt around meadow hall itself.
All the rooms at meadow hall have been re vamped so they are all nice and clean and the beds are gigantic. Heating in the rooms is an electric thermostatic controlled wall heater but they are very good and warm the room up quickly.
Tea and coffee is provided and I noticed that there is a table in the reception next to the free internet monitors with baskets of biscuits and tea,coffee,sachets incase guests need to top up.
Booking on line is very easy and we always get a quick freindly check in the staff are very nice and helpful.
On one occassion there was only one towel in the room but after a call to reception it was soon rectified.
There is a nice bar and resteraunt but I have only ever had a drink in the bar. They provide full English breakfast or continental for £7.99 each but we are not really breakfast eaters but it always looks busy.
The bathrooms at both hotels are modern and clean with all the normal facilities, the showers are extremely powerful great for waking you up in the morning.
I have stayed in other hotels similar to premier Lodge but they are just ok Premier Lodge seems to have gone the extra mile to provide comfort.
I hope this is of help to any body considering a stay in one of these hotels thank you for readingxxxxx
Summary: Easy to book at short notice.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- A very big house in the Country!!
- Handy For Sunday Services (Or Temple Bar!)
- My 5* Location for Manchester City Centre
- Living the high life at mid-range prices
- Serenity at Seaham Hall
- Can You Bear Not To Stay In Paddington.
- Would have been "wel" good without the sleepless nights
- Visit The Skylounge!
- A stones throw from Durham City Centre !
- A Decent place to stop for a night.
- Aston Sheffield Hotel (Sheffield)
- Premier Inn Preston West (Preston)
- Premier Inn York North West (York)
- Premier Inn Worcester (Worcester)
- Grange Strathmore Hotel (London)
- Best Western The George Hotel (Pangborne)
- Melia White House Hotel (London)
- Holiday Inn Leeds Garforth
- The Banyers Hotel (Royston)
- Nesbitt Arms Hotel (Ardara)