Newest Review: ... on Redcliffe Way in Bristol. It couldn't have been in a more perfect location in my opinion. It was close to the city centre an we o... more
Ramada Jarvis Hotel (Bristol)
Member Name: hstokoe44395
Ramada Jarvis Hotel (Bristol)
Advantages: Great location
Me and my boyfriend visited this hotel in July 2009. We stayed for 3 nights, but although we only went bed and breakfast, we were able to access all the services which was great!
The breakfast was great we had so much to choose from. There was toast, cereals, cooked breakfast, yoghurt's and fruit. We didn't have chance to have a meal at the hotel but it was around £15.00 for a set three course meal which was not too bad at all!
This hotel is located on Redcliffe Way in Bristol. It couldn't have been in a more perfect location in my opinion. It was close to the city centre an we often walked into the city for shopping or eating!
The Hotel Itself
This hotel is part of the Ramada chain and it was very clean- housemaids cleaned every morning, the room service was expensive as imaginable but what can you do when you are hungry at 11 o clock at night!, the facilities were excellent. There was an ok sized pool, a gym, a sauna, a steam room an lots of other bits.
There are two lifts in this hotel which makes it a lot easier to get to your room and the dining hall etc.. There is a car park and I think you have to pay for this if you are not staying in the hotel which is not too good.
The rooms are of a good size with all of the mod cons you would expect to find. Kettle, Iron, Plasma TV, safe, mini fridge, en suite, comfy bed, storage space and lots more.
We got a deal for 30£ a night which was great, I think the average price is around 50-60£ per night. This is not too bad at all and it was all well worth it.
*Access to services (pool etc.)
*Too many flies whilst eating!
*Room Service expensive
In my opinion, this was a hotel where you would just spend the night. It is in that ideal location near to the city centre and lots of services. The price wasn't too bad and the staff were very friendly. I would go back, verymodern and up to standards!
Summary: Try it
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Very Pleasant Night's Stay
- Great Location, but a basic hotel
- Basic hotel in a great location
- Central Hotel at a Great Price
- Close to Euston mainline & tube stations
- It might be OK for the line dancers but not me!
- Lumley Castle - no ordinary hotel!
- A night in the creaky Chesterfield Hotel
- Spotlessly clean, spacious and roomy, sadly devoid of personality.
- The Thistle Hotel ~East Midlands~
- Hilton Newport Hotel (Newport)
- Hampton Hilton Newport East (Newport)
- Mercure London Paddington Hotel (London)
- Chequers Hotel (Holbeach)
- Travelodge (Gateshead)
- The City Hotel (Dunfermline)
- Aston Sheffield Hotel (Sheffield)
- Deerpark Forest Log Cabins (Cornwall)
- Roomzzz 361 Aparthotel (Leeds)
- Wrightington Hotel and Country Club (Wigan)