Newest Review: ... very comfortable. We received extra blanket and pillows which we really appreciated. Other then that it we were really happy to see tha... more
Good Hotel with a good location.
Reem Hotel (London)
Author Name: Maja Anderssen
Reem Hotel (London)
Advantages: extra pillows and blankets. Fan and frige. close to metrostations
Disadvantages: staff unfriendly and some dirt in the bathroom
We booked this hotel trough www.Easytobook.com and i must say im really happy with our choice. The room we got had an Excellent size and was very comfortable. We received extra blanket and pillows which we really appreciated.
Other then that it we were really happy to see that the hotel was situated between two metro stations, so we could easily travel around London without too much of a hassle. Our hotel room also had a fan and a fridge available, this we thought was really nice as the room tended to become a bit too warm.
As with almost every hotel there is some minuses and at this one it was that the bathroom had some uncleaned areas, esp behind the sink plus the staff in the reception was a bit negative and rude sometimes. Not happy faces that's for sure. Other then that we had a great trip to London and would like to go back there again.
Summary: Good hotel situated on a nice location in london, close to metrostations.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- A fine place to lodge when on your travels.
- Clean, modern and functional
- Can't Knock It
- Very Poor Customer Service
- My Stay At The Grantly
- The Jury is in - this hotel is a guilty little pleasure
- Our Stay at the Windlestrae
- A good Premier Inn
- Rest for the weary traveller?
- A comfortable hotel offering exceptional service and food
- The Crown Hotel (Langholm)
- Travelodge (Hartlepool)
- Premier Inn (Newcastle Airport)
- Ibis Styles (London Southwark Rose)
- Royal Trafalgar Hotel
- Holiday Inn Nottingham
- Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport (Manchester)
- Fraser Suites (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Premier Inn (Carlisle)
- Spindrift Guest House (Great Yarmouth)