Newest Review: ... FRIENDLY AND THE ROOMS AND BEDDING ARE VERY CLEAN ALSO THE FOOD IS COOKED TO PERFECTION. RUTH IS AN EXCELLENT LAND LADY AND SHE IS VERY ... more
EXTREMELY FRIENDLY SERVICE
Steer Inn (York)
Author Name: JOHN HODGE
Steer Inn (York)
Advantages: THE OWNER IN CHARGE AT ALL TIMES
Disadvantages: 5 MILES FROM THE PARK AND RIDE SERVICE TO YORK CITY CENTER.
THIS IS OUR SECOND VISIT SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007 AND WE FIND THE NEW OWNERS ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND THE ROOMS AND BEDDING ARE VERY CLEAN ALSO THE FOOD IS COOKED TO PERFECTION. RUTH IS AN EXCELLENT LAND LADY AND SHE IS VERY WELL SUPPORTED BY HER HUSBAND AND THE REST OF HER STAFF. THERE IS A VARIED MENU AT DINNER TIME AND WITH THE COMFORTABLE LOUNGE AND BAR FACILITIES THE HOTEL HAS MUCH TO BE ADMIRED FOR AND WE WILL BE BACK FOR MORE IN THE NEW YEAR.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RUTH AS YOU KNOW WE WILL BE BACK. TO SEE THE PLACE AS BUSY AT BREAKFAST THIS MORNING WAS QUITE SOMETHING. THE PERSON WHO WROTE ONE OF THE REVIEWS ON THE LIST DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE MISSING NOW.
MR. & MRS J. HODGE
Summary: HOME FROM HOME SERVICE NOTHING TOO MUCH TROUBLE FOR RUTH
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Nobu has to be the worst sushi restaurant I have ever been to...
- Not The Ritz, But More Than Adequate.
- Good, comfortable hotel in Kensington
- Michael Caines at ABode Exeter
- What a lovely surprise!
- Not quite where the hotel I would book for visiting Hampton Court!
- They also serve who only stand and wait. Or those who have nowhere to sit down!
- I would never stay here again
- Good central hotel in York
- 4 stars for a 4 star hotel