Newest Review: ... like both clean and welcoming. Two good things. First of all - the location. It's right next to the beach, so the kids didn't have far to ... more
BB Weymouth - feels like the med
The Nook B+B (Weymouth)
Author Name: Sam
The Nook B+B (Weymouth)
Advantages: location, clean, welcoming
The name of the B&B has probably changed since the previous review, as it's now called B&B Weymouth, and appears to be part of a small chain of boutique B&Bs. I loved my time at B&B Weymouth, mainly because it's so well situated but it's a clean, welcoming place, and I like both clean and welcoming. Two good things.
First of all - the location. It's right next to the beach, so the kids didn't have far to run until they were covered in sand. Secondly, the views - if you're lucky enough to get a sea view, it's breath-taking, and the decor really does make it feel as if you're in the mediterranean. It's not so exciting if the weather's dull, and I might have preferred a bit more colour in the room, but on the sunny days we were there, it was great.
Secondly, it's inexpensive compared to hotels in the area, which is the main reason we went for it in the first place. But it doesn't feel cheap. Breakfast is tasty and the kids never complained, which isn't like at home.
Thirdly, the area - just down the road you've got Lulworth Cove and all the cliffs, and a short drive away, you've got the Monkey Sanctuary which the kids absolutely loved, so much so they wanted us to go twice.
If we go back to Weymouth, we'd probably stay at the B&B Weymouth again. Bit of a generic name, but it does what it says on the tin (and a bit more). Their website is http://www.bb-weymouth.com
Summary: Clean and welcoming boutique B&B which doesn't cost the earth.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- A Pleasant and Central Hotel in Blackpool
- A SUPER STAR!
- I won't be going back!
- Nice hotel, not a great location
- Brilliant value apartments in Edinburgh
- Best Western Bournemouth Royale
- The Hilton Nottingham
- Excellent value for money.
- Travelodge, London Marylebone
- Making your stay perfect in every way.
- Travelodge (Penrith)
- Hilton Metropole Hotel (Brighton)
- Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel
- Travelodge (Glasgow Central)
- Travelodge (Manchester Central Arena)
- Spa Hotel (Lancashire)
- Ramada Plaza (London)
- Sherlock Holmes Hotel (London)
- Hilton Edinburgh Airport Hotel (Edinburgh)
- The Hotel Metropole (Leeds)