Newest Review: ... which was clean, as was the room and bathroom. It was about £60 for the lot of us, breakfast included. There were only 2 small soaps ... more
'Travel Inn' style
Travel Inn (Oxford)
Member Name: abbeychick
Travel Inn (Oxford)
Date: 03/11/03, updated on 03/11/03 (109 review reads)
Advantages: Cosmetic lights above mirrors, Large comfy bed, Towels provided
Disadvantages: Limited supply of tea/coffee/milk supplies, No large towels provided
We have recently (Nov '03) stayed at this Travel Inn (Oxford Business Park) and I was more than happy with the service. We had a room for 4, me, my partner my 14 yr old daughter and our baby, a travel cot was provided which was clean, as was the room and bathroom. It was about £60 for the lot of us, breakfast included.
There were only 2 small soaps provided but who travels without their own toiletries anyway?! There was a notice that toiletries could be purchased from reception should we need to, along with hairdryers to borrow etc etc.
There were facilities to make tea and coffee and numerous mirrors which my teenaged daughter was pleased with. There were numerous lights too. Although our building was a separate building from the reception there is a covered walkway you can use to get to there and the adjoined Beefeater. The bed was large and comfortable.
The breakfast in the morning was good. We plan to use Travel Inn again as for a family the value is remarkable. Oh and the shower was good. We had a great time.
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- A Very Glassy Hotel!
- Otis Redding Obeys the L-shaped rule
- Didn't we have a lovely time, the day we went to Chester?
- Piccadilly Palaver
- Country retreat in the Dales
- Sea Yourself Out After 9PM....
- A cosy weekend
- Cheap and cheerful, in the heart of Chester
- I think they've crowned a winner!
- A very good budget stay
- Premier Inn (Leeds East)
- Atlantic Reach Country Club, Spa & Resort (Newquay)
- The Victorian House Hotel (Glasgow)
- Ard-na-Coille (Newtonmore)
- Ashtree House Hotel (Paisley)
- Best Western Glenridding Hotel (Cumbria)
- Norbreck Castle Hotel (Blackpool)
- The Rochelle Hotel (Blackpool)
- The Pines Hotel (Chorley)
- Express By Holiday Inn (Luton Airport)