Newest Review: ... which was clean, as was the room and bathroom. It was about £60 for the lot of us, breakfast included. There were only 2 small soaps ... more
Travel Inn (Oxford)
Member Name: lousimps
Travel Inn (Oxford)
Date: 16/07/00, updated on 16/07/00 (269 review reads)
Advantages: very good value for money, clean,
Disadvantages: Having a 2 year old in the same room as us wanting to get into our bed all night, :o)
I just wanted to recommend Travel Inns to anyone looking for a cheap place to stay. We stayed last week at the Travel Inn near Oxford. The room only cost £40.95 and was lovely and clean. I was travelling with my husband and 2 year old son which made it very good value.
The staff were really friendly and helpful, the Travel Inn itself was attached to a Brewers Fayre pub which was useful (although I have to say the food wasn't that great there). However, the breakfast the next day was lovely and extremley good value. For only £6 we had juice, cereal, toast and a full english breakfast including tea or coffee.
So all in all, a really good stay and I would recommend them to anyone, its particularly good value if you are a family and book a family room, as the £40.95 is for the room, not per person
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Bewleys - Naas Road - Dublin
- London - Gatwick Europa
- Trevelgue Holiday Park - Porth Nr Newquay
- The Unhealthy Adelphi
- Jurys Inn
- Where's the Geordie hospitality?
- What a bargain this one was!
- The perfect base from which to explore Aldeburgh & the rest of Suffolk
- Premier Inn Brentwood
- The Definition of "Meh"
- Lynam's Hotel (Dublin)
- County Hotel (Carnforth, Lancashire)
- Premier Inn (Ashington, Northumberland)
- Ramada Hotel (Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk)
- Best Western Castle Green Hotel (Kendal, Cumbria)
- Marriott Regents Park (London)
- Ravenscraig Guest House (Aviemore, Scotland)
- Hotel Ibis Heathrow (London)
- Arundel House (Arundel)
- Travelodge Hellingly Eastbourne (Hellingly)