Newest Review: ... which was clean, as was the room and bathroom. It was about £60 for the lot of us, breakfast included. There were only 2 small soaps ... more
Travel Inn (Oxford)
Member Name: lousimps
Travel Inn (Oxford)
Date: 16/07/00, updated on 16/07/00 (269 review reads)
Advantages: very good value for money, clean,
Disadvantages: Having a 2 year old in the same room as us wanting to get into our bed all night, :o)
I just wanted to recommend Travel Inns to anyone looking for a cheap place to stay. We stayed last week at the Travel Inn near Oxford. The room only cost £40.95 and was lovely and clean. I was travelling with my husband and 2 year old son which made it very good value.
The staff were really friendly and helpful, the Travel Inn itself was attached to a Brewers Fayre pub which was useful (although I have to say the food wasn't that great there). However, the breakfast the next day was lovely and extremley good value. For only £6 we had juice, cereal, toast and a full english breakfast including tea or coffee.
So all in all, a really good stay and I would recommend them to anyone, its particularly good value if you are a family and book a family room, as the £40.95 is for the room, not per person
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Bewleys - Naas Road - Dublin
- London - Gatwick Europa
- Trevelgue Holiday Park - Porth Nr Newquay
- The Unhealthy Adelphi
- Jurys Inn
- Parking was quite a walk
- Stay in Dorset on the Isle of Wight
- North Star Hotel Good value for Dublin shopping and shows at the O2
- No way is this a Blackpool hotel?!
- Stay where Nelson's ships were built.
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Kassam Stadium (Oxford)
- Hilton Newport Hotel (Newport)
- Hotel Premier Inn (Dumfries)
- Hotel Malmaison (Liverpool)
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel (London)
- Ibis Birmingham Airport Hotel (Birmingham)
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Wolverhampton)
- Queens View (Elie, Fife)
- Hotel Miller of Mansfield (Reading)
- Deerpark Forest Log Cabins (Cornwall)