Newest Review: ... park situated under the bridge are tramp's and drug taking people ,it is in a derilict part of glasgow and very ruff dont walk on your own... more
Author Name: luke
Travelodge (Glasgow Paisley Road Hotel)
Disadvantages: id be here for hour's explaining
this travelodge is very shabby room's have grill's at the window's to stop burglur's getting in at the edge of the car park situated under the bridge are tramp's and drug taking people ,it is in a derilict part of glasgow and very ruff dont walk on your own when dark , building work is under way in front of bedroom window's approx 3metre's from your window with heavy machinery pelting out fume's and deisel smoke mmm nice to wake upto at 8am and various fire's are lite around the hotel if not by the tramp's by the building site ,the room's smell of smoke then travelodge then try to charge you £150 for smoke damage of which they take of your card without you knowing and 2 week's on and still no letter explaing,, am know trying to get a refund as no smoking was in the bedroom cont-
Summary: wouldnt leave a dog in this hotel
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Perfect for Pentioners
- YOU WON'T HAVE TO USK ME TWICE.
- Travelodge customer services anyone know how to get a response?
- Is this really in Blackpool??!
- A gorgeous hotel
- The perfect base from which to explore Aldeburgh & the rest of Suffolk
- A fantastic nights stay in a beautiful country house.
- Nice Apartments in an Ideal location
- Great for a last minute city break
- Stratford for Valentines!