Newest Review: ... style thing aswell in a family room, tea/coffee making facilities, a clean and basic toilet and shower or shower over bath facilities and... more
Great Value for a short stay
Travelodge in general
Member Name: jimlad99
Travelodge in general
Advantages: Cheap, All over the place, easy to book
Disadvantages: No food, sometime in noisy locations
Travel lodges are everywhere! Anywhere in the country you go you will always find one at a service station or near major towns. Obviously for the price you pay, you are not going to get 5 star luxury but I think they offer fantastic value for money if booked in advance. If you know a couple of weeks before, you can often get special deals by booking through the website which is very easy to use. If you can book months in advance you may even get a room for £9 per night!
The hotels themselves are very basic, but for the price you pay they are excellent value. The rooms have everything you need and are always clean and tidy. The staff are always friendly and I have always been able to get extra pillows or blankets upon request. I have stayed in a few different travel lodges around the country on weekends away and all the rooms appear to be the same so I never get lost in my bathroom!
Summary: Great value for money and very spacious but simple rooms
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Great hotel will stay again
- Quite pleasant stay but wouldnt spend my own money on staying here
- My favourite Newcastle Hotel
- Traditional Newcastle Hotel
- Good views over Leeds!
- Drink Plenty for a Good Night's Sleep!
- The Daily Mail is Right. Prison IS like a Hotel
- Excellent cheap hotel in London
- Over rated, over prices and under staffed. A REAL VIEW OF THIS AVERAGE PUB
- A New Hotel With A Few Issues..
- Premier Inn Leeds City Centre North (Leeds)
- The Riverside Hotel (Branston, Staffordshire)
- Mount Royal Ramada Jarvis Hotel (Edinburgh)
- Hilton (Bristol)
- Mercure Bristol Holland House
- Malmaison (Belfast)
- Woodlands Hotel, (Leeds)
- Stormont Hotel (Belfast)
- Renaissance Hotel (Manchester)
- Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel (London)