Newest Review: ... style thing aswell in a family room, tea/coffee making facilities, a clean and basic toilet and shower or shower over bath facilities and... more
Travelodge Poor Service
Travelodge in general
Author Name: Andrew
Travelodge in general
Advantages: Had a roof
Disadvantages: Dirty and dangerous room - customer services not interested
Travelodge Bournemouth - our room was dirty & some fittings were in a dangerours condition. Debris was left from the previous guest. The pull out bed was filthy - covered in stains and crumbs - it had obviously not been cleaned for a long time. Carpets not vacuumed for ages - a thick layer of dust was visible round all the edges. The grab rail in the shower was hanging off with rusty screws protruding. The pedal bin had a rusty spike for a pedal. Kettle was filthy. TV didnt work. The basin was partly blockd and stank. We had to collect our bedding/towels/toilet paper from reception. Have written and e-mailed customer services 6 times - no response. Even written to their head of PR twice - no response. If your room is ok, its good value. If you have problems, they are not interested and treat you with utter contempt. Would I take the gamble and stay at Travelodge again in the knowledge that they will ignore any service issues you have? I would not.
Summary: I wont be using Travelodge again
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- A Great Lodge Before Travel
- Harrow - Not London as the Tourist Knows It
- A seaside trip might Brighton up your day
- Avoid at all costs
- Travelodge - Visit London On The Cheap!
- What a bargain this one was!
- The perfect base from which to explore Aldeburgh & the rest of Suffolk
- Premier Inn Brentwood
- A fantastic nights stay in a beautiful country house.
- The Definition of "Meh"
- Meadoways B&B (Braunton)
- Point House Bed and Breakfast, Ridlington
- Premier Inn (St Helens South)
- The Broadway Hotel (Broadway)
- Campanile Hotel Glasgow Airport
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel (London)
- Higher Beeson House (Kingsbridge)
- Teaninich Castle (Alness)
- Travelodge (Manchester Airport)
- The White Cottage (Cranfield)