Newest Review: ... Ludlow was our destination with Worcester also on our hit list of places to visit. This travelodge was brilliant. I know what y... more
Travelodge Ludlow - a quiet location for a peaceful break
Member Name: ashcazrob
Advantages: quiet, peaceful, helpful staff
Yes, I know what you are thinking. A travelodge. How cheap, how nasty. But no, I was pleasantly surprised by my first stay at a travellodge. Ludlow was our destination with Worcester also on our hit list of places to visit.
This travelodge was brilliant. I know what you are thinking and I've stayed at Hilton's and De Vere's before now. Yes, you don't get all the frills, but they are not that bad. The hotel itself was in a quiet location with a great restaurant just across the car park, AND, we got given a 20% off discount voucher at the hotel reception... even better.
The location was also perfect, just next to the main A road that took us directly into Ludlow, a food lovers haven and of course Worcester. All in a wonderful stay and the staff on duty did all they could to make our visit a good one. Can't fault it.
Summary: a quiet location for a peaceful break
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Nice little venue, lovely rooms
- Ideal for laying your head down after a concert!
- Horrid Hilton !
- Jolly Holidays at Holly House
- The Bull Hotel - Peterborough
- Sheffield Richmond Travelodge - Seen Better Days
- IBIS Hull - Still Good at Twice the Price
- ONE NIGHT IN WITHAM AT THE HOTEL RIVENHALL
- Can You Bear Not To Stay In Paddington.
- A Decent place to stop for a night.
- Premier Inn (Inverness West)
- The Crown Hotel (Langholm)
- Hotels in West Sussex in general
- Hotels in West Yorkshire in general
- Hotels in Wiltshire in general
- Travelodge (Hartlepool)
- Premier Inn (Newcastle Airport)
- Ibis Styles (London Southwark Rose)
- Hotels in Warwickshire in general
- Hotels in West Midlands in general