Newest Review: ... had a lovely time. The food was excelent and the Tremalose were very good. The only draw back was it was rather warm in the Restaurant ... more
Happy days with Warners
Author Name: Joy G
Advantages: Meeting up with friends and family from different regions.
Disadvantages: None that I can think of
I have been with Warner holidays for the past ten years or over. The last one was at Holmlacy 15 of us went and we all had a lovely time. The food was excelent and the Tremalose were very good. The only draw back was it was rather warm in the Restaurant we were in. We often go to Warners as a family get to gether with friends. and would recommend it for good food, relaxation or friendly game of bowls, or snooker, or tennis. Our group is mixed in ages from forty to seventy six. Any age group mixes well here and is well suitable for those with disabilities or able bodied alike.
Our next trip we are planning Holmlacy again for our 50th wedding annaversery of about 20 + friends and family. And before that a tinsel and turkey which are very good fun and value for money.
Summary: Great Company
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Good place to stay
- Outstanding Meal, Fantastic Staff
- Don't stay here unless you're a glutton for punishment
- VISIT CRINGLEFORD AT THICKTHORN ( I love these names!)
- Thistle hotel - London
- Not great but not too expensive either
- Not a pleasurable experience.....
- NOT A COCK AND BULL STORY
- Smiling service and good food
- Holiday Inn Express, Perth
- Travelodge (Penrith)
- Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel
- Travelodge (Glasgow Central)
- Travelodge (Manchester Central Arena)
- Spa Hotel (Lancashire)
- Travelodge Perth Broxden Junction Hotel
- Innkeeper's Lodge (Lichfield)
- Macdonald Swan Hotel (Grasmere)
- The Angel Hotel (Bury St Edmunds)
- Dunchurch Park Hotel (Rugby)