Newest Review: ... near on £500, the day before my parents were due to go my dad had a heart attack, he is thankfully ok but still in hospital and unable to... more
BEWARE IF YOU ARE ILL!!!!
Author Name: ANGRY ESSEX
Disadvantages: EVERYTHING, MONEY GRABBING, NO COMPASSION
Arranged a break for my parents for my mums 60th Birthday, arranged extras for both of them, pampering and flowers, champagne etc so in total cost me near on £500, the day before my parents were due to go my dad had a heart attack, he is thankfully ok but still in hospital and unable to go on this trip, phoned customer service who showed no compassion and just said tough, at first they would not talk to me and only my dad (even though I booked and paid for it), but after speaking to my dad from his hospital bed and getting him worked up (while on a heart monitor) I spoke to them but this company just said sorry you have lost your money, thing is I was not asking for my money back I was asking for it to be postponed for when my dad was able to go.
I am disgusted with this company and they are not the reputable company you think they are, as long as they have your money they do not care.
Summary: DO NOT GO, HEAVEN FORBID IF YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK, THEY WANT YOUR MONEY ANYWAY!!!!!
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- Travelodge (Liverpool, Aigburth)
- Best Western Le Strange Arms Hotel
- Best Western Palace (Isle of Man)
- Hotel Ibis (Elstree, Borehamwood)
- Holiday Inn (Sandy Bedford)
- Hunters Quay Holiday Park (Argyll)
- Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed
- Verwood New Forest Camping And Caravanning Club Site (Dorset)
- Blue Sails Holiday Cottage (Anglesey, Wales)
- Travelodge (Cumbernauld)