Newest Review: ... near on £500, the day before my parents were due to go my dad had a heart attack, he is thankfully ok but still in hospital and unable to... more
Warner Leisure - Lakeside Resort
Warner Leisure Hotels
Author Name: Neil Westlake
Warner Leisure Hotels
Advantages: For the right age group, and for spending minimal time in room - OK
Disadvantages: Accomidation very very poor
Arranged a romantic 3dy break @ Lakeside Resort, Hayling Island. Expected a bit of luxury as that is how Warner advertised, & we upgraded to Standard Plus.
It was the worst accommodation we have ever seen, Its what can only be describe as a Butlins chalet of 30yrs ago, there were stains on the carpet & towels, cobwebs in the room, windows were rotten, furniture cheap and tacky, bed very uncomfortable, the pillows were so flat it felt like there were none, the bathroom did not appear clean, poorly painted tiles made sure of that, there were holes in tiles for I know not what, the towel rails were failing off wall, and the door lock stuck.
For theMeal set-up, we were allocated a table that would be shared.
We felt out of place and uncomfortable, with us being 40 and with the majority of persons being considerably older than ourselves.
We were so disappointed that we left as early as we could in the morning. In all of our experiences we have never felt the need to leave so fast.
Summary: could not recomend at all
More reviews in the field of Hotel National
- To Sleep, Perchance To Dream
- Alternative hotel in Glasgow city centre
- Fab London Hotel
- Customer Service is extremely poor
- Everything's not premier, only the price!
- Not to be confused with tea at the Ritz!
- Premier Inn, Inverness West.
- A great stay at the Holiday Inn, Portsmouth.
- Great short break
- Not Perfect But Not Far Off
- Holiday Inn Express Oxford Kassam Stadium (Oxford)
- Hilton Newport Hotel (Newport)
- Loch Fyne Hotel (Inverarary)
- Ibis London Wembley Hotel (London)
- Ibis Birmingham Airport Hotel (Birmingham)
- Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre (Wolverhampton)
- Hilton Wembley Plaza (London)
- Central Spa Hotel (Blackpool)
- Kilworth House Hotel (North Kilworth)
- Salthouse Hotel (Ipswich)