Product Type: Febreze in Homeware
Newest Review: ... were still smelling and now residing in the garden shed...... that's when I opted to try Febreze in an effort to rescue them. =USING F... more
Febreze mist and refresh
Febreze Mist & Refresh
Member Name: Clareh83
Febreze Mist & Refresh
Advantages: Easy to use leaves home smelling lovely
I purchased this initially because I like the smell, my bottle is 'apple spice' for the winter collection. It smells of apples and cinamon and reminds me of christmas. The difference between febreze mist and spray and normal air freshner is it has a special smell elimination system which is designed to neutralise nasty smells instead of just masking them.
Febreze mist and spray comes in Blossom & Breeze, Cotton Fresh, Morning Dew and limited edition Apple Spice which is the one I currently have which is my favourite but unfortunatley can only be brought aroung christmas because its winter collection so I have to stock up. I also like cotton fresh which smells like fresh laundry I buy this one if I run out of apple spice. Each bottle costs around £2 and for that you get 300 ml.
The bottles are quite pretty in my opinion as far as air freshner containers go. They are metal and have a plastic spray head on with a trigger which is easy to pull which releases the fragrance into the air.
I find all you need is a couple of sprays to make any room smell fresh I would agree that it neutralises odours as they seem to just disappear and you don't need many sprays to eliminate even the worst smells. The fragrance lingers for a couple of hours which I like and I always spray a couple of sprays before guests come to make my home smell welcoming.
I really recommend the mist and spray it does a great job of making my home smell fresh and welcoming and is not overpowering like other air freshners.
Summary: A light air freshner that neutralises bad smells instead of just masking them.
More reviews in the field of Homeware
- Home essential
- Iba easy pouch air freshener is a waste of time
- Problems with the Dulux Paint Pod Compact Do not buy this item
- Lava Lamps
- Chek out my fat lips!
- Tesco Value Napkins
- Cleans my wooden table and smells lovely!
- Does it really eliminate odours?
- Brilliant Fine Pen By BIC
- A more unusual fragrance in this range
- Bic Z4 Rollerball Pen
- Youngs Wide Neck Wine Fermenter
- Fireman Sam Birthday Party Loot Bags
- Apollo Chrome Kitchen Towel Roll Holder
- Argos Canvas Storage Boxes
- B&M Coloured Toilet Brush
- Robert Pattinson 2010 Calender
- Sharpie Accent Generation Highlighter
- The Original Cook's Matches
- RSPCA Loveable Moggies Calendar