Product Type: Glade in Homeware
Newest Review: ... that it was time to throw it out and buy a new one. Which I did it just wasn't a Glade solid air freshener. Although it only cost me 5... more
Brilliant product for the low price
Member Name: lalalaura
Advantages: Nice smell, lasts quite a while
I needed some cheap air freshners for the loo to keep it smelling nice and purchased a couple of these because they were only a pound each in tesco. I got one in the lily of the valley scent and one in the relaxing zen scent. I much prefer the relaxing zen scent it smells more fruity and is stronger. All you need to do when you get these home is unpeel the sticker from the front of the plastic case and inside is a jelly which releases the fragrance. I put them on the back of the toilets and let them do their thing. The scent was lovely and strong but not overpowering for at least a month then it started to weaken, but if you go close up to it, it still smells nice for months afterwards. A great air freshener for the price, I will definitely be purchasing these again.
Summary: Good value product
More reviews in the field of Homeware
- Cheap pillows..... in every way!
- What gets wetter the more it dries?
- Cup of tea anyone?
- The best highlighters there are
- Fruity Rooms
- A great stainer
- Tesco envelopes reviewed.
- Reliable matches - one of those things we all need for time to time
- Handy for your desk drawer for minor mistakes
- Freshness in a can, Febreze Mist & Refresh Moonlight Vanilla.
- Paperchase 5 Cat Highlighters
- Kimono Owl Money Box
- Air Wick Mulled Wine and Cinnamon Apple
- Homebase Value Wall Tiles
- Tesco T200M Function Microlights Coloured
- Paperchase Crayon Cats Lever Arch
- Homebase Chrome Plated Indoor Airer
- Axus Décor 100% Merino Sheepskin Roller Sleeve Pile
- Rapesco 827 Punch
- Sharpie Metal Permanent Marker